Anymore rides out this year in Yorkshire

badbaz77

Retrobike Rider
Hi all,

Just moved to Doncaster from the South, just wondering if there is going to be any rides at all between now and xmas.

If there are just let me know if i can pop along.

Baz

badbaz77":1xl2psyb said:
Hi all,

Just moved to Doncaster from the South, just wondering if there is going to be any rides at all between now and xmas.

If there are just let me know if i can pop along.

Baz

Yes, well hopefully. Not sure how close to Doncaster they may be. Check out the East Midlands and Lincolnshire area as well as some of the rides there will not be so far away.

Anyways, welcome aboard. :D

What do you ride ?

rides

first week in december promises a ride in dalby forrest to coincide with the RAC rally. looks good!

this year we are hoping for a bit less of the white stuff and nearer to double figures in temperature but, let's see :?

details are at the top of this forum for ne/yorks group.

old cars, old bikes. ideal pre xmas ride :cool:

Welcome Baz

Hope your enjoying the fresh Yorkshire air, much better for you than that southern smog.

There will be a ride sometime in November but I'm not sure what date yet, keep checking back here for the announcement.

Hope to see you soon :D

cheers kaya

Hi Baz,

There is a ride soon to be posted on Sunday 13th November at Binbrook in Lincolnshire which should be pretty easy for you to get to.

Myself and hopefully a few more of the Yorkies will be attending.

I'm planning a ride starting from Sutton Bank on saturday 19th November- more details at the weekend. Then its the RAC in early December and finally the now traditional Christmas Pudding Run around Dalby over the holidays.

So plenty of quality riding still to come.

Si

Nov 19th

Hi all,

Looks pretty god to me should be ok to do that one, and the one in December looks like i should be able to attend.

Just keep us informed with directions etc, looking forward to it

Baz

Some of the local farmers were talking of some nasty weather heading our way in the next few weeks. Its looking like heavy snow and temps down to minus 15. This will have an impact on the rides for sure so keep an eye on the various threads for updates.

Cheers
Si

Back