Not open for further replies.

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=165008

The jumble starts at 10.00am so shall we meet up at 9.30am in Welton at the usual phone box?
If anyone hasn't been before or has forgotten the nearest postcode is HU15 1PE - http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=hu15+1p ... k&t=m&z=16

The jumble has a £1.00 entry fee and is about a 10 minute walk from the start point unless its peeing down like last year in which case we will drive down.

As soon as everyone has had their fill of looking through oily boxes we will get the bikes and have a ride, probably about 15-20 miles with a bit of a variation on the last route.

I will try and find us a pub/cafe for some lunch too :D

See you all next Sunday ;)

Come on you know you all want to get your hands dirty rummaging through oily boxes :LOL:

And for those of you turned up last year I promise not to drag you out riding if the weather repeats itself ;)

You tend to get to meet Old Ned, though he doesn't ride as he's far to busy chatting and never on his stall.

Wonder if the Tange forks will be there again.

FluffyChicken":pqsekjs6 said:
You tend to get to meet Old Ned, though he doesn't ride as he's far to busy chatting and never on his stall.

Wonder if the Tange forks will be there again.

Hope not, seeing them twice might prove too tempting :LOL:

This sounds great, count me in, Marc two tone is giving me a lift, a bike jumble the day after pay day, this could get out of hand :p :p

:LOL:

Will try and vary the ride from last time then, we will do the part we didn't have time for last month.

I've swapped out the BB from the Clockwork, the non drive side bearing had siezed up in the Shimano BB. It now has a Hope BB installed so more British kit on it :)

I'll be there for the ride, not too fussed about the jumble as I am a bit skint at the mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back