RetroBike National Ride Series Round 4 Drumlanrig, Scotland

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just wondering if any one else from are area is making the journey north this weekend,
I'm heading up there for a day trip so if anyone wants to be my diesel bitch there more than welcome ;)

Looking forward to this as its always a good day with the clan MacReto and it looks like they will be out in force :cool:

drum

yes vern, im going! got some siatic pain at the moment but ought to be ok for sunday.

also slm racing(stu) and rich aitch will be onboard. all giggling like kids on 4 tins of caffeine stimulant drink each :)

see you there pal. :cool:

Beavis and Giant-One say they're going. I'd love to but don't finish work until 8am and can't get leave 'cos it's summer :(

looking forward to it, while I remember does anyone have a modern 9spd rear mech for my latest project, and some shimano calipers and 6 bolt 160 mm rotors they would like to sell me :D :D :D

Attachments

• DSCF1125 [800x600].jpg
    DSCF1125 [800x600].jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 539
I have a one-ride-old 10 speed set up for sale. XTR shifter, XT mid cage mech, XT 12/36 cassette and a 10 speed Dura Ace chain. Mint, cost a packet and up for grabs.

Dr S":180u66cw said:
I have a one-ride-old 10 speed set up for sale. XTR shifter, XT mid cage mech, XT 12/36 cassette and a 10 speed Dura Ace chain. Mint, cost a packet and up for grabs.
I could be up for the shifter and cassette if no one else wants them, depending on price of course ;)

Back