RB National Series- Mr K's Peaks Meet- 10/9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Si, I've booked that weekend off so I can in theory attend this Peaks meet. Anychance I can temporarily become a North East and Yorkies and hitch a lift with you lot as chances are i'll be the only MacRetro. I do have dual nation status as my mum was born in North Shields and her mum in West Yorkshire. ;)

I'll be there deffo for the ride but not sure about the nite before.
If I'm over for the Friday I won't need digs as I'll stay at my mothers (best b&b in the world ;) ) Will you be riding on the Friday Si ?

I'm ssuming all going well it's still Sept 10th.
I also believe a few of the Humbershires will be coming along if possible.

velomaniac":5oc0t1he said:
Si, I've booked that weekend off so I can in theory attend this Peaks meet. Anychance I can temporarily become a North East and Yorkies and hitch a lift with you lot as chances are i'll be the only MacRetro. I do have dual nation status as my mum was born in North Shields and her mum in West Yorkshire. ;)

Normally I would say hell yeah, but we are heading straight down to Silverstone straight after the Peaks to see if Aston Martin can manage more than six laps of the Le Mans Series 1000km race this time. We won't be back in the North East until the early hours of Monday morning.

Si

kaya":2lrvh14g said:
Will you be riding on the Friday Si ?

Probably not. We won't be there much before 8pm so its probably a lavish meal and several pale ales in a local establishment for us (although Bas doesn't drink so there might be some sensible conversation to be had).

Si

peaks 2011

im planning on it.

will be drumming up car-share round 'ere.

in fact, it should be the pro~flex' maiden voyage ;)

i hope its nothing like cut gate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back