Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
After last Sunday's excellent South bank ride organised by AndyB and led by Longun I reckon its time to show you all the best trails my local area has to offer.

Lets aim to meet up in Welton at 9.30 for a 10.00 start. There aren't any cafe's or refreshments available in Welton so make sure you all have your breakfasts before arriving.

There is ample roadside parking at the start point - http://www.bing.com/maps/?showupgrade=1 ... c4NzM3MTI1

HU15 1PE for all you sat nav users.

The planned route is approx 31 miles with plenty of options to shorten it if we should need to.
There is a tea room a short distance into the ride and a very good village pub at roughly 1/2 distance.
cromega005.jpg

Confirmed Riders

Chrisv40
Andy B
FluffyChicken
AR-CoolC
captaincosmic
Dangermouse +1
slmracing
marc two tone
paininthe
lewis1641

Yes I think it is the bank holiday weekend, be great to see you if you can get your pass ;)

chrisv40":1qhp13er said:
Yes I think it is the bank holiday weekend, be great to see you if you can get your pass ;)

Bugger I was hoping to make this BUT you,ve just killed that idea by telling me its a bank holiday.
We always have people staying on bank hols, will see if I can make it just don't hold your breath :LOL:

For me it's a "why don't we go down to visit auntie Shirley in Kent"
With the sweetener we will be near France so we could take the car across and drive down to see some mates in northern Italy.... She certainly knows what buttons to press with me I am just dangling on her strings :shock:

I've just been informed we have plans for the bank holiday weekend :(

Any chance of moving this a week forward or backwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back