Dalby On-one 100

me,gonna do the 50k i rek.unsure if im riding retro or not tho :oops: will be representing in team colours tho :D

Thanks, I hit on-one and dalby site and nothing to anything saying what when when are etc. :roll: just a short snippet of info on on-one site (that a search found)

A weekender and the main riding on the Sunday, might see if I can pop up.

On One Hundred Mountain Marathon - Sunday 24th July Riders, novice or experienced, need look no further for the ultimate challenge. A single loop of perfection will explore the very best of Dalby Forest, home of the UCI World Cup, taking in some of the world class fast flowing singletrack and forest roads before heading out on to the Moors, riding over ancient byways and classic natural singletrack, before returning back to Dalby Forest for a final flourish. Almost exclusively off road with very short and only where necessary road sections. The route will be well signed and the aim would be to get everyone round. Back riders will ride the course but within safe limits their aim will be to help everyone to the finish. There won’t be strict time restrictions and you won’t be swept up unless you want to be.

If 100km is a little too far for you we’ve got a the Half (50km) or Mini (30km) Marathon distance to cut your teeth on. Great if you want to ride with a group or the family.

30k sounds nice :) going to look at the routes

Crap info from Purple Monster as usual... From what I know after speaking to Adrien at Dalby on we'd think the kick off for the 100 is at 9.00.. I will be there at 8.00 as riding it with the Carter family anyhow. Not going retro though :LOL:

I'll warn you now, that 100km route is going to hurt :shock:

I would guess between 7-11 hours depending how keen you are...

The map on the site is only 75km, I've had to add another 25km to it :shock:

is it a fun course ? the marathons ive done in the past have had small fun bits but loadsa crap boring fireroad sections just to make the miles up.looking forward to getting drunk the night before again lol,i really should take racing more seriously........ ;)

30 km is quite a bit of the forest but with half the world cup course to start with

50 km is same start but with a bit of moorland stuff as well, think you might find it a little short

100km same start and then some of the best moorland singletrack in the area, if it's dry it will be a real blast, little bit of back roads to get you back to Dalby and some big climbs but I've tried to keep it do'able and fun...just long

I'd do the 100km and cut it short before going out to Scarboro' if you're feeling it...

Back