Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:16 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:34 am 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Edinburgh
Andy B wrote:
I'll be on a bike

Whichever one is working properly :lol:


That's pushing the bar up a bit mate.

At no point did I say the bugger will be working properly :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:49 am 
Moderator /Lincs, E & S Yorks Deputy AEC
Moderator /Lincs, E & S Yorks Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:16 pm
Posts: 4144
Location: RetroModding™ since 1988
Tazio wrote:
Andy B wrote:
I'll be on a bike

Whichever one is working properly
:lol:
That's pushing the bar up a bit mate.

At no point did I say the bugger will be working properly
:D
:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:01 am 
BANNED USER
BANNED USER

Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:41 pm
Posts: 10015
If someone could offer me a lift from northumberland area I'd love to make this one if health permits.. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:31 pm 
NE, North and West Yorks AEC
NE, North and West Yorks AEC
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 2202
Location: By the sea
Sithlord wrote:
If someone could offer me a lift from northumberland area I'd love to make this one if health permits.. :)


Have a word with Simonside he may have a space in his van, would be good to see you again Si 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:30 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Edinburgh
Right that me ready. Time off work booked, guesthouse booked in the exotic town of Redcar :shock:

Looking forward to it, barely been on a bike for a month and not at all for a week with back problems.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:05 pm 
NE, North and West Yorks AEC
NE, North and West Yorks AEC
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:33 pm
Posts: 2202
Location: By the sea
Tazio wrote:
Right that me ready. Time off work booked, guesthouse booked in the exotic town of Redcar :shock:

Looking forward to it, barely been on a bike for a month and not at all for a week with back problems.


Have they got secure storage for the bike? as Redcar can be like the wild wild west on a weekend :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:43 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Edinburgh
kaya wrote:
Tazio wrote:
Right that me ready. Time off work booked, guesthouse booked in the exotic town of Redcar :shock:

Looking forward to it, barely been on a bike for a month and not at all for a week with back problems.


Have they got secure storage for the bike? as Redcar can be like the wild wild west on a weekend :lol:


There is a locked rear yard that you can store bikes in. If it looks dodgy I'll just charm them into letting me keep it inside.

Redcar wasn't my first choice but £23 and every review mentioning the amazing breakfasts were too good to turn down. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:21 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Posts: 625
Location: He doesn't live in "The You-Kay"; he lives in GREAT BRITAIN!
Yeah, I'll be there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 5611
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
make sure your packing some heat if your staying in redcar, even chuck norris wouldnt go there on holiday :lol:

i will be there on my scott......new brakes to bed in and a light bike will be welcome relief for any hills i hope, its 17lb lighter than my salsa mukluk i was on for the last ride :shock: :shock: :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:19 pm 
MacRetro rider
MacRetro rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 22, 2010 7:25 pm
Posts: 4977
Location: Edinburgh
saltyman wrote:
make sure your packing some heat if your staying in redcar, even chuck norris wouldnt go there on holiday :lol:



The last time I was in Redcar was over 20 years ago when I was working as a roadie. Spent most of the time loading the truck getting abuse from the locals. I'll get there about 9pm and be gone first thing in the morning.

After the huge breakfast of course.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group