Kaya's Kildale Kake Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaya

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Kaya's Kildale kake run, A pleasant bimble to the cake shop via the North Yorkshire Moors.

Date : Saturday 19th of March

Start : Pinchinthorpe Visitors Center......TS14 8HD

Distance : 12 - 15 miles (cake dependant)

Roseberry01.jpg

The ride is based in the N/E corner of the North Yorkshire Moors and will take in the spectacular vistas around Roseberry Topping and Captain Cooks monument. The cake shop is Glebe cottage tea rooms in Kildale, Its licensed for those who fancy a tipple and serves hot food.
Here's a link to last years aftermath thread http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109598

IMG_2582.jpg

Paulieb says eat more cake

Meet in the car park at Pinchinthorpe Visitors Center (free parking) at 10am for a 10:30 start, The ride should take approx 4ish hours.

roseberry-moors18.jpg

Looking forward to seeing you all on my local trails :cool:

How good are the cakes? I might consider a crossborder raid for a good cake. It should only be about 3 hours from Edinburgh depending on speed cameras.

Tazio":2csfrtce said:
How good are the cakes? I might consider a crossborder raid for a good cake. It should only be about 3 hours from Edinburgh depending on speed cameras.
Tis only 40 more miles than my journey. Cake, bikes & banter what more could you want ;)

Tazio":2acxyhib said:

Cakes are good they even got a mention in mbr a few years ago :shock: Will be good to see the Macretro clan represented :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back