10-10-10 Rides?

Don't get many weekends off, but got this sunday so available.

No too far north though please. Darlington / A66 about the limit unless something special.

I can offer lift from Leeds

I'm hoping to get the day off and go riding with orange71 and some MacRetro guys :)

paininthe":a0omorlz said:

No too far north though please. Darlington / A66 about the limit unless something special.

10th is the sunday after. The plan is for another global ride at 10:10am on the 10/10/10.

Where are you going Kaiser?

Dr S":2c1y0qfu said:
paininthe":2c1y0qfu said:

10th is the sunday after. The plan is for another global ride at 10:10am on the 10/10/10.

Where are you going Kaiser?

As in "this sunday", i meant that sunday 10/10 iyswim

Dr S":2t9b9mzr said:
Has anyone got any plans for a ride on the 10th?

No plans as yet Si what you up to? it's been far to long since I've been around your way. I could be tempted with a road trip ;)

kaya":nl5lidsc said:
Dr S":nl5lidsc said:

No plans as yet Si what you up to? it's been far to long since I've been around your way. I could be tempted with a road trip ;)

Or join us, won't be too far over the border :)

will be firming up where we are asap - apologies for the delay - I'm not organising this so am in hands of a non-retrobike friend. I've asked him to firm up where we'll be so then you can make up your mind if you wish to join us or not. :D You'll be most welcome of course and it'd be nice to put some faces to names.

Just had email from him and looks like we'll be discussing when we meet on Monday.

kaiser":1xhxm9ey said:
kaya":1xhxm9ey said:
Dr S":1xhxm9ey said:

Or join us, won't be too far over the border :)

Very tempting kaiser but I'm riding with the clan MacRetro on the 23rd and have not been to Northumberland this year :oops: Was hoping for an invitation up-to Simonside but I think I may be waiting a long time :roll:

Back