FluffyChicken":ufjxgfik said:
post a picture of the bit you need up

I need a new Knob, the metal adjuster has snapped inside the lever

Attachments

• 434A5B4B-3EEB-4FEE-AA74-AE576C04C55F.jpeg
    434A5B4B-3EEB-4FEE-AA74-AE576C04C55F.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,995
Re:

the wear trim Nov, I think. blue, red, black?

I'll see what I have later, you don't need it until you blocks start to wear down.
on first setup it should be "undon" and then you set the brake position at the rim.

Re:

Yeah, the rear is setup, I would rather make sure it is finished and all working correctly before I ride it.

Let me know if you have anything spare Ben.

Re:

Well I've heard from a mate who has a pub in Pickering, that they're being allowed to reopen mid july, so if that's the case across the board, it will put paid to our hopes of the mayhem weekend, would it not?

Re:

A mayhem weekender has about the same chances of happening as mayhem itself , going to be mid to back end of July at earliest if things continue to improve , keep it realistic folks and bide your time , it will happen and will be a good do

Hopefully I'll be paying a visit to the venue in question this weekend to find out what the situation with the camping is , I'm looking at trying to book it for 7/8/9 August , will prob need names and contact details of all those wanting to attend and it may involve prebooking given the current situation , I'll let you all know next week .

Matthews":1c414fm5 said:
Hopefully I'll be paying a visit to the venue in question this weekend to find out what the situation with the camping is , I'm looking at trying to book it for 7/8/9 August , will prob need names and contact details of all those wanting to attend and it may involve prebooking given the current situation , I'll let you all know next week .

Cheers Matthew,

May try an get over there as well this weekend at some point.

kaya

Back