Guisborough woods?

So where are you then?

I’m almost in the sea. North of loftus. Should be fun.

Attachments

• 1293DFC5-F9BD-4ECC-8AA6-339161BFCE00.jpeg
    1293DFC5-F9BD-4ECC-8AA6-339161BFCE00.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 2,359
The History Man":23bo4rjh said:
So where are you then?

I’m almost in the sea. North of loftus. Should be fun.

I'm in Sknningrove

Ps Welcome to the baron wastelands of the north :LOL:

Fantastic. Buying the end of terrace under the red thing.

Will be in touch once I've landed. Kettle will be on. Fire lit. Barry White on the stereo. Knives sharpened.

It puts the lotion in the basket..........

The History Man":3vn5aw2y said:
Fantastic. Buying the end of terrace under the red thing.

Will be in touch once I've landed. Kettle will be on. Fire lit. Barry White on the stereo. Knives sharpened.

It puts the lotion in the basket..........

:LOL: :LOL: Thursday nite is doggin nite down here no lotion is required we've plenty of whale oil to get rid of :LOL:

Ps There's a ride on the 6th April if you about your more than welcome to join us Both of you (The History Man and eldridge)

The History Man":1er3sn1i said:
Does your chippy ever open?

Only on the 19th of Jan if its a Wednesday and between the hours of 11am and 11:15am...

Fish are lovely if you get there early...

After months of back and forth with everybody taking their pound of flesh, we may finally have a date in the next few days.

Serious question.

Do you know a good shed supplier/erectionist? Looking at a 16x8 palace on an existing concrete base. tongue and groove etc.

There's already an old wooden garage with an inspection pit for general/motorcycle/mower storage but I want an additional new RB man cave and it's been approved!

https://www.waltons.co.uk/waltons-groun ... shop-16x10

Attachments

• skinnin.jpg
    skinnin.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 2,003
The History Man":1l2knj7h said:
After months of back and forth with everybody taking their pound of flesh, we may finally have a date in the next few days.

Serious question.

Do you know a good shed supplier/erectionist? Looking at a 16x8 palace on an existing concrete base. tongue and groove etc.

There's already an old wooden garage with an inspection pit for general/motorcycle/mower storage but I want an additional new RB man cave and it's been approved!

https://www.waltons.co.uk/waltons-groun ... shop-16x10

I'll ask about for an erector but round here most are the diy types,

Good to see you edited out the steelworks an sewage treatment plant from your pic :LOL:

Back