Cropton - 16-18 November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ride? I thought it was more about drinking...

Could actually do with a bit more of an idea what's happening when too really. I assumed people are staying Saturday night as well...

Si F

Re:

Not sure who's staying Sat night , I'm game and Dave White is game , unsure about Vern but I'm sure he'll be along shortly to answer , Gil , PB and the other locals not on here will probably only be there for Fri night .
Some people are lightweights but I'm sure we can get a few willing to party Fri and Sat .
Ride wise it will be a Saturday ride but it's a bit up in the air as to where we go yet . It will be starting at Cropton cricket pitch about 10.30 though and probably won't be a arduous marathon .
Matthew

Anyone wanting to come and ride on Sat then stay over is another alternative if you can't get a 2 night pass out .
Good beer , loud music and a good laugh all round .

Re:

I'm down Friday night fingers crossed and Saturday night aswell. mmmmmm black out ;)

Re: Re:

Gaddmeister":1fc9rx17 said:
What are the details of this ride please?

:LOL: :LOL:

It depends on the hangover factor.. Sats ride is more of a how the group are feeling type ride (if we're feeling ruff we don't ride far),

I'll only be there Fri/Sat SWMBO says only one night out unless its summer time temps :roll:

Re:

I will be coming for the ride on the Saturday :D

I have fully retired from drinking alcohol, I have 23 years service in, all the t shirts, scars, driving bans, headaches, throwing up, the job lot, things I can not repeat on a public forum. :facepalm:

So it will be a hangover free ride for me, what a Joy that is.

Stuart.

Re: Re:

slmracing":2escig89 said:
I will be coming for the ride on the Saturday :D

I have fully retired from drinking alcohol, I have 23 years service in, all the t shirts, scars, driving bans, headaches, throwing up, the job lot, things I can not repeat on a public forum. :facepalm:

So it will be a hangover free ride for me, what a Joy that is.

Stuart.

Remember last year :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

For those of you staying Saturday night I'm looking to book a table to eat in the pub at around 6 (I hope ) , if anyone wants to join me and want's adding to the number I book for let me know before tomorrow please (I'll be booking it tomorrow night ).
Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back