Yorkshire weekender 2 and beer festival 17,18,19th November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potentially thinking about riding up from Leeds on the Friday, loaded up bikepacking style. If I did, would anyone have a spare rollmat type thing I could borrow for the weekend, as that's a big bulky one I could do without carrying (especially until I get some more decent kit).

Just a maybe at this stage mind...

Ta, Si F

LongboardSi":2rvy9x8e said:
Potentially thinking about riding up from Leeds on the Friday, loaded up bikepacking style. If I did, would anyone have a spare rollmat type thing I could borrow for the weekend, as that's a big bulky one I could do without carrying (especially until I get some more decent kit).

Just a maybe at this stage mind...

Ta, Si F

Think I've got one you can use if you need one

kaya

Cheers Vern, that'd be great.

Might try to blag use of a stove off someone too - ability to brew up first thing in exchange for a pint later?

Si F

Re:

If you need owt transporting up there I'll be going up Fri eve if you can get it to Leeds before then , got plenty of space as I'm taking a tin tent.

Cheers - I think my vague plan is to finish work about 4-ish on Friday and ride straight up from there. I'll have some new bags and gear then, so tempted to try to carry most of it myself, but the thought of being able to take a proper tent etc. is kind of tempting.

I'll get back to you...

Re:

Right, who is arriving on Friday night, I have booked the afternoon off, so I was thinking of putting my awning up, will anyone be there to give me a hand?

Stuart.

Re: Re:

slmracing":2i8u4bri said:
Right, who is arriving on Friday night, I have booked the afternoon off, so I was thinking of putting my awning up, will anyone be there to give me a hand?

Stuart.

I'll be there about 8ish so your getting the beers in and don't peek to early :LOL:

I'm riding up from Leeds on Friday evening - probably get there about 8ish, depending what time I get out of work.

How's the route in terms of hills? (Single-speeding it, so wanting to know whether to gear for hills to accept I'll be walking up them anyway...

Si F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back