Sutton Bank Circular, Sunday 23rd of April.

Status
Not open for further replies.

slmracing

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
N/E & Yorks Presents

Sutton Bank Circular.

Distance:............... 17 miles

Meeting Point:........ Sutton Bank Visitor Centre

Post Code:............ YO7 2EH

Time :................... 10am for a 10:30 start

Car Parking:.......... Pay & Display at the Visitor Centre

Terrain:................. Singletrack, double track and quiet country lanes

The lunch stop will be a bring your own, as there's no pub/cafe near the half way point.
This is not your normal trail centre route, it's wild, exposed and remote in parts, but there are good bailout options.

:: No Helmet No Ride

Re: Sutton Bank Red Route, Sunday 23rd of April.

Nice and easy one for me to get to hope to see you there.

Re:

Probably won't be the red route ,that's the back up plan may well be a wee jaunt down some hidden valleys and hills but it'll start from the top of Sutton Bank at the visitors centre , just doing some map planning as to the route , probably involve the PO at Hawnby for dinner though as the scran is good and unbelievably reasonably priced .

Re:

Food stop on alternative route , we use some of the best bits of the red route though , just turn right rather than left off the Cleveland way .

I may be fit for this if its not too hard, last time I ventured out on my MTB I fractured my elbow.

BIBBY":2jzz0bzr said:
I may be fit for this if its not too hard, last time I ventured out on my MTB I fractured my elbow.

Hi Daz, I can pick you up if you want, it would be good to catch up with you, also let me know if you want to go for a steady local ride sometime.

Cheers Stu, a lift would be appreciated but if you have to take someone else I could find my own way. Local ride wise I'm restricted to Sunday's and I used to go around Newlands between Stanley Ferry and Normanton, I can use this as a gauge to see how I am, not ridden a bike for 6 mths and not seriously for 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back