Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:38 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:42 pm 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Posts: 1459
Location: Lancashire
Count me in on this one

I was up there last weekend and did the Cathedral Quarry route again on the Fri and then spent Sat around Grizedale on the bridleways and selected bits of the NorthFace.

GT Avalanche may make an appearance for this one


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:44 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this one :(

Paul, what program/webpage did you use to make that route card?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 5:09 pm 
National & North West AEC
National & North West AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:43 am
Posts: 8146
Location: Macclesfield Forest
Easy_Rider wrote:
Doesn't look like I'll be able to make this one :(

Paul, what program/webpage did you use to make that route card?


That's a shame mate. Are you sure you can afford to miss it...?

The program is Memory Map. I've got the whole of the UK on my laptop.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:38 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Posts: 21466
so what's the nearest railway station? As no train go there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 9:09 pm 
Deputy National AEC
Deputy National AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 5169
Location: Cumbria, England.
tintin40 wrote:
so what's the nearest railway station? As no train go there.

If you can get to Carnforth, I can take you from there.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:17 pm 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Posts: 21466
sinnett177 wrote:
tintin40 wrote:
so what's the nearest railway station? As no train go there.

If you can get to Carnforth, I can take you from there.


:D Train get there by 10.09. Will pm you soon. If going for certain. Have to check fare price.
Many Thanks sinnett177


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:11 am 
Deputy National AEC
Deputy National AEC
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 5169
Location: Cumbria, England.
tintin40 wrote:
sinnett177 wrote:
tintin40 wrote:
so what's the nearest railway station? As no train go there.

If you can get to Carnforth, I can take you from there.


:D Train get there by 10.09. Will pm you soon. If going for certain. Have to check fare price.
Many Thanks sinnett177

We are going for a 10pm for 1030 start at Coniston, so would need to picking you up at Carnforth by 0930 at the latest Tintin.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:15 am 
King of the DuckBoard
King of the DuckBoard

Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Posts: 21466
sinnett177 wrote:
tintin40 wrote:
sinnett177 wrote:
tintin40 wrote:
so what's the nearest railway station? As no train go there.

If you can get to Carnforth, I can take you from there.


:D Train get there by 10.09. Will pm you soon. If going for certain. Have to check fare price.
Many Thanks sinnett177

We are going for a 10pm for 1030 start at Coniston, so would need to picking you up at Carnforth by 0930 at the latest Tintin.


I'll have to give it a miss :( (This time) Train times. The train that would get their by then is just to early for me. Anther time.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:47 pm 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Posts: 1459
Location: Lancashire
Are we looking low on numbers here?

This is a great ride and there are lots of opportunity to cut the route short if people are not up to full route and want to drop out back to Coniston.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 5:51 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
Would love too come :(


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group