Cannock Turkey Twizzler. Who's going? Who needs a lift?

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Looking for the NW&NWA to put on a strong showing at the annual Retrobike Cannock Turkey Twizzler. A great laugh and an easy paced ride, ideal if you fancy a Retrobike try out ride.

So who's going? And who can help who with lifts to save on juice?

I'm going and can give a lift to anyone who can fit their bike in my boot or accept the consequences of my bike rack :shock: I'll be travelling from Kendal.

Cannock Turkey Twizzler is on Sunday December 27th, more details can be found HERE.

Good man Dave, great ride this one. Loads of banter, some nice riding and mince pies at the end. Could it be any better?

sinnett177 said:
Good man Dave, great ride this one. Loads of banter, some nice riding and mince pies at the end. Could it be any better?[/quote
Father Christmas with a full sack

of pressies :LOL: :LOL:

sinnett177 said:
Looking for the NW&NWA to put on a strong showing at the annual Retrobike Cannock Turkey Twizzler. A great laugh and an easy paced ride, ideal if you fancy a Retrobike try out ride.

Was hoping to be back home in time for this but won't be from darkest Africa now til the 30th. ARSE.
Have a good one.

Shame that Richard, please try and enjoy your Christmas. I'm working it too. Not forgotten you full size Nuke Proof photo's, just having loading problems :?

BTW, I believe the 27th is a Sunday and not the previously advertised Saturday.

cheers Mark, enjoy it too.
I'll give you a shout after New Year. Have to get out for a ride somewhere.

mr_ship":2thxpy06 said:
Absolutely, sorry to say you missed a cracking ride yesterday. Some fantastic trails and some bikes you'd have really appreciated.

sinnett177":3ag88nef said:
mr_ship":3ag88nef said:
Absolutely, sorry to say you missed a cracking ride yesterday. Some fantastic trails and some bikes you'd have really appreciated.
And one you would have hated (mine) ;)

Right ,everybody less than a week to go the Saracen's in bits the boulders brakes are crap ,so it's looking like a modern ride for me :shock: :shock: unless Santa brings me a reeeeeeeeally long 73mm BB for Xmas (not likely).So who else is still up for this ? and as Mark posted earlier anyone need lifts ? :LOL:

Latest posts

Back