Nadolig Treigio 2009, North Wales - 'AFTERMATH'

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
The NW&NW area coordinators are hosting a little local Christmas trundle around the Marin Trail at Gwydyr Forest, near Llanwrst on Saturday 12th December - you are cordially invited to join us....

A no frills leisure ride on this top old school XC course - please note: there are no trail head facilities here! Bring your own biodegradeable toilet paper etc.

Aiming to start from the upper mill car park at 10.00am, we'll have Xmas lunch down in Llanwrst afterwards - probably around 3pm.

RSVP here please!

Mr K and Sidewinder (it was all his idea....)

Dear Mr K,

I would be delighted to accept your invitation to join the North Wales Area event on December 12th 2009. I have not had the pleasure of the Marin Trail at Gwydyr Forest, near Llanwrst but I have enjoyed a Christmas or two prior. I will therefore get into the festive spirit as best as possible and look forward to riding retro at your event.

Yours sincerely,

sinnett177

Dear MrKawakasaki

I most humbly accept your kind invitation to join you and fellow men and women in the spirit of the festive season.
I however reserve the right to ride badly at all times, and blame the unfeasible amount of tinsel which I intend to attach to my bike in a vain attempt to overcome my otherwise scrooge-like demeanor.
I also intend to ride a fully rigid Marin and dress as an elf.

Yours elfishly
drystonepaul

I suppose as I suggested it I better turn up if I can get enough tinsel and flashing lights in time :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: PS as a footnote to MrKs' invitation its a pay and display carpark so don't forget that change ;)

North Wales, can we let Dr S know about this one. He'll get it posted up on the RB calender you see.
Was this written from your secret watertight bunker high above the rising waters ? ;) but seriously for a min you all ok where you are?

It's not bad at all here at the moment, and my house is registered for flood warnings.
Clear and starry sky as I type. I'm off for the regular Friday night ride in about half an hour.

drystonepaul":sfnok7l7 said:
It's not bad at all here at the moment, and my house is registered for flood warnings.
Clear and starry sky as I type. I'm off for the regular Friday night ride in about half an hour.
Having not been out for 4 weeks properly wish I was coming with you :cry:

Who's been editing my posts!

It's ok here, like I say it's well drained (it all drains into Kendal!). Glad to have postponed tomorrows ride the forecast is awful. Might get up early for a quick road ride though as the rain is forecast to start at 10am.

Is everyone ok for next weekend?

sinnett177":37ryqh3v said:

It's ok here, like I say it's well drained (it all drains into Kendal!). Glad to have postponed tomorrows ride the forecast is awful. Might get up early for a quick road ride though as the rain is forecast to start at 10am.

Hope so ! depends how the evening shift finishes Friday :cry:

sinnett177":3ebpchaq said:

I haven't touched your posts.
I've just got back from a cracking night-time assault on the hills and then the pub.

I'm good for next Saturday, and I'll be getting in another ride tomorrow afternoon/evening. It's a bit wet out there but TBH I don't know what all the fuss is about... ;)

Latest posts

Back