Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:13 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:09 am 
Deputy National AEC
Deputy National AEC

Let us know your out there!

username - name - what you ride - where you ride

sinnett177 Image - Mark - alpinestars and Raleigh mtbs - South Lakes and Trough of Bowland
drystonepaul Image - Paul - ride every bike in my signature - East Cheshire, Derbyshire & the Peaks
mrkawasaki Image - Neil - riding all sorts... - Manchester-based, riding in Gwydyr/Delamere/Peaks
WD Pro - Peter - Still in bits (Marin & Proflex) - BITD = around the Rivington area / Now = The misses will have to do untill I finish the bikes
Dead Rats - Alex Cook aka Xander (DJ) - Kili Comp, Marin single-speed, Enduro, Team Banana, Orbita single-speed + more under construction - mainly round Cheshire and the bloomin Meadows cos I'm sad + occasional trips to Wales, Todmorden and the Lakes
M-trax Image - Lindsey - N.Peaks - Dawes & Raleigh
Adam Ash - Kona Hahanna - Saddleworth / Shaw
Roman - Paul - Modern=Trek 8000 hardtail & Avanti Roadbike/Retro=a Hybrid & a Kula rigid - South Manchester, the meadows (dull but where else is there nr S.Manch?) + North West Lakes, Whinlatter etc.
Billy - Nick - 2 bontys; a ti and a privateer and an old diamond-back topanga - Usually Delamere on a sunday morning, used to love moel famau 20 years ago. Do the marin, llandegla and coed-y-brenin every now and then.
Mr.Ship Image - Richard - all sorts new and old....hopefully Nuke Proof Ti soon!! - Lakes/Dales/Howgills
Benandemu - Ben - All things Marin and Amp Research - Grizedale, Gisburn, and Preston area are common, but bigger jobs are always on the agenda
Sidewinder Image - Dave - mix of old and new rides - ride not as often as I should but anywhere and (almost)everywhere,
KINGCUTTER - Mark Thomson - rides 1970/80's MKM full Campagnolo Record. Just finished my Eddy Merckx and not had a decent day to take a photo. My new pride and joy Bob Jackson fixed track frame ride as above. Plus some modern stuff and trying to get out for the cross season.
FSR-Si - Si -a SS Steel GT, and a sh*tbox 98 Specialized fsr (the ugly one) - I live just outside Manchester and mainly ride local trails due to work/family commitments. Although after the new year i am hoping to appear on a few group rides. But with another child due in March that could well be put back lol.
ti_pin_man - joe - retro bikes: ibis bow Ti and ibis TiMojo (now SS), new bike: one of this years limited edition Ibis TiMojo's - varies mostly near chester but soon going south.
Gonzalez Image - Paul - Saracen Traverse Competition Hydrotech - Live n ride in the Peaks
Stally Image - I ride mostly Macclesfield forrest, 3 Shires. Tho trying to get out to newer pastures, Quite like Wales - M2 Spesh with Bams, currently building up a 2003 Intense Tracer. I spent most of my Youth riding DH on my Giant ATX-990 then Kona Stab, Raced a few rounds of the NWC. I'm turning into a XC/AM rider, tho I would like another go at DH
steelhardtailer - Paul - Live near Morecambe - Favourite rides Yorkshire dales [a lot quieter than the Lakes] - Ride ,just bought 1999 S-Works M4 hardtail,will post pics when I can,dont know whether to return to original or what,but it just wants riding for now. By my username youll probably guess I prefer steel bikes,had a P7 years ago and many others like that but have a particular love of Konas especially Explosifs- never owned one but I will do one day.Also have a 2000 Trek 8500 frame if anyones interested in it.
Fenton - My real name is John Hamar Fenton.... Been konwn by my middle name Hamar (its norweigian!) since birth but I often call myself John in correspondance so as to avoid confusion! - I live in Croston, between Preston and Southport. - I mainly ride a Bontrager Privateer Comp at the moment, just building up my Race Lite though so this will share duties when I finally get it finished! - I mostly ride around the Rivington area and at Grizedale and other locations in the lakes..... Don't get out on the bike as much as I should but I'm working on it!
Woody Image - Details to follow... But now a 'Retrobike Rider'
Neuroportal, Ben, Wirral. Currently on a Voodoo Erzulie (orig) converted to single. Have a few others lying around if you add the bits up. :)
Rick DraperImage - Rick Draper - Location Macclesfield. - Rides GT Zaskar but mainly a Giant Anthem X and a Santa Cruz Blur LT. Mostly rides around Macc Forest, Three Shires, Goyt valley and Lyme park.
Orbeas - Barry -hi am in bethesda snowdonia - race co=ordinator for the Revolution bikes winter cross league, ex top x rider in my younger days, happy to meet up for a ride on or off road
stewlewisImage
NobbythesheepImage - Neil - live; lowton [north cheshire ] - bikes ;every one in my signiture
ride ;any thing within a a 150 mile radius of were i live [i am a member of the st helens woollybacks mtb club which means we get about abit]
HarryCrumb]Image - Martin. - will ride wherever I end up but frequent Gisburn Lakes etc....and to work..eeew, not that word again. - access to all my fleet, usually most of them are running but sometimes most of them are in an evolutionary state.
cornholio's RC200 - Jon - Stretford, Manchester - Kona for bumming about, Orange for commuting, Pace for falling off... - Where: To/from Warrington part offroad for work, wherever it takes me for everything else. Usually not far due to family etc ( yeah yeah). Consequently I'm a fat lump who needs some exercise but treating very gently when out on a ride
EarlofBarnet - Matt - West Cumbria - 2005 Kona Coiler. Currently building a 1x9 rigid Saracen Mantra 3 and a e-stay'd work hack. - The Lake District! Generally around the Keswick area, incl. Whinlatter.
team_lard - Real name John. - Don't ride nearly enough, if at all, mostly canal banks cos I is too fat and my bikes gonna break - Rides: 1992 Trek 950, Dyna Tech, Basso. racer, Falcon. 1979 Professional, Peugeot., DiamondBack X-Link Sport.
volvo1980Image - Alex- ride localy bury/rochdale/bolton areas and visit trail centres regular and love llandegla- bikes, 94 orange p7, 09 cannondale rize 4,2010 ribble gran fondo road bike
beavisImage - Graham - Marin (currently '91 Pine Mountain) - Gisburn, Skipton and Embsay Moor, Malham, Stainburn (ughh), Dalby
Pogo - Jonathon - Ride is a Dekerf 'Mountain' after a whole decade off, (+ a Dyna-Tech stowed in the garage awaiting some TLC). Riding in the Conwy area of the Carneddau.
mrlee - Lee - Tameside - ride whatever's working (in signature)
ride everywhere in the north
i have always had retro bikes but i thought i was on my own, its good to see im not the only mad man/woman
s1monf - Simon - Winsford in Cheshire - Diamondback Apex most often - Ususally ride local.
Nick C- Nick - Border of Cumbria, Lancashire and North Yorkshire - Gateway to the Lakes - Presently 2001 Trek Fuel 100 - 1996 Kona Lava Dome in rebuild status - Mainly Lake District, North and South.
kaytronika - Mark - Liverpool - '04 GT Avalanche 1.0 and hopefully in future my '94 Timberline FS once again - Rivington, Delamere... Looking for new places nearby too.
zedstarr - Chris Farrow - GT Karakoram K2 - Southport/Formby & locality or Forest of Dean. 10 years away from cycling, gradually building the miles up.

Put a post up and i'll add you to the list
:D

Last edited by sinnett177 on Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 pm, edited 43 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 am 
National & North West AEC
National & North West AEC

drystonepaul :: Paul :: ride every bike in my signature :: East Cheshire, Derbyshire & the Peaks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:59 pm 
Retro Guru
Retro Guru

WD Pro - Peter - Still in bits (Marin & Proflex) - BITD = around the Rivington area / Now = The misses will have to do untill I finish the bikes :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

hype!

username = Dead Rats
real name = Alex Cook aka Xander (DJ)
ride = Kili Comp, Marin single-speed, Enduro, Team Banana, Orbita single-speed + more under construction
where = mainly round Cheshire and the bloomin Meadows cos I'm sad + occasional trips to Wales, Todmorden and the Lakes

looking fwd to getting out more!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

M-trax-Lindsey-N.Peaks-Dawes&Raeligh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:55 pm 
Retro Guru

Adam Ash .... Kona Hahanna. Ride around Saddleworth / Shaw

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:00 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Roman - real name Paul

Bikes: Modern - Trek 8000 hardtail & Avanti Roadbike. Retro: a Hybrid & a Kula rigid.

Where - South Manchester - the meadows (dull but where else is there nr S.Manch?) + North West Lakes, Whinlatter etc. Riding the Velodrome this week..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:01 pm 
Old School Hero

Nick
Ride 2 bontys; a ti and a privateer and an old diamond-back topanga
Usually Delamere on a sunday morning, used to love moel famau 20 years ago. Do the marin, llandegla and coed-y-brenin every now and then.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:45 pm 
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider
BoTM Winner / Gold Trader / Rider

Richard
all sorts new and old....hopefully Nuke Proof Ti soon!!
Lakes/Dales/Howgills

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:02 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader

Benandemu- Ben - All things Marin and Amp Research - Grizedale, Gisburn, and Preston area are common, but bigger jobs are always on the agenda.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next