Let us know your out there!
username - name - what you ride - where you ride
- Mark - alpinestars and Raleigh mtbs - South Lakes and Trough of Bowland
- Paul - ride every bike in my signature - East Cheshire, Derbyshire & the Peaks
- Neil - riding all sorts... - Manchester-based, riding in Gwydyr/Delamere/Peaks
- Peter - Still in bits (Marin & Proflex) - BITD = around the Rivington area / Now = The misses will have to do untill I finish the bikes
- Alex Cook aka Xander (DJ) - Kili Comp, Marin single-speed, Enduro, Team Banana, Orbita single-speed + more under construction - mainly round Cheshire and the bloomin Meadows cos I'm sad + occasional trips to Wales, Todmorden and the Lakes
- Lindsey - N.Peaks - Dawes & Raleigh
- Kona Hahanna - Saddleworth / Shaw
- Paul - Modern=Trek 8000 hardtail & Avanti Roadbike/Retro=a Hybrid & a Kula rigid - South Manchester, the meadows (dull but where else is there nr S.Manch?) + North West Lakes, Whinlatter etc.
- Nick - 2 bontys; a ti and a privateer and an old diamond-back topanga - Usually Delamere on a sunday morning, used to love moel famau 20 years ago. Do the marin, llandegla and coed-y-brenin every now and then.
- Richard - all sorts new and old....hopefully Nuke Proof Ti soon!! - Lakes/Dales/Howgills
- Ben - All things Marin and Amp Research - Grizedale, Gisburn, and Preston area are common, but bigger jobs are always on the agenda
- Dave - mix of old and new rides - ride not as often as I should but anywhere and (almost)everywhere,
- Mark Thomson - rides 1970/80's MKM full Campagnolo Record. Just finished my Eddy Merckx and not had a decent day to take a photo. My new pride and joy Bob Jackson fixed track frame ride as above. Plus some modern stuff and trying to get out for the cross season.
- Si -a SS Steel GT, and a sh*tbox 98 Specialized fsr (the ugly one) - I live just outside Manchester and mainly ride local trails due to work/family commitments. Although after the new year i am hoping to appear on a few group rides. But with another child due in March that could well be put back lol.
- joe - retro bikes: ibis bow Ti and ibis TiMojo (now SS), new bike: one of this years limited edition Ibis TiMojo's - varies mostly near chester but soon going south.
- Paul - Saracen Traverse Competition Hydrotech - Live n ride in the Peaks
- I ride mostly Macclesfield forrest, 3 Shires. Tho trying to get out to newer pastures, Quite like Wales - M2 Spesh with Bams, currently building up a 2003 Intense Tracer. I spent most of my Youth riding DH on my Giant ATX-990 then Kona Stab, Raced a few rounds of the NWC. I'm turning into a XC/AM rider, tho I would like another go at DH
- Paul - Live near Morecambe - Favourite rides Yorkshire dales [a lot quieter than the Lakes] - Ride ,just bought 1999 S-Works M4 hardtail,will post pics when I can,dont know whether to return to original or what,but it just wants riding for now. By my username youll probably guess I prefer steel bikes,had a P7 years ago and many others like that but have a particular love of Konas especially Explosifs- never owned one but I will do one day.Also have a 2000 Trek 8500 frame if anyones interested in it.
- My real name is John Hamar Fenton.... Been konwn by my middle name Hamar (its norweigian!) since birth but I often call myself John in correspondance so as to avoid confusion! - I live in Croston, between Preston and Southport. - I mainly ride a Bontrager Privateer Comp at the moment, just building up my Race Lite though so this will share duties when I finally get it finished! - I mostly ride around the Rivington area and at Grizedale and other locations in the lakes..... Don't get out on the bike as much as I should but I'm working on it!
- Details to follow... But now a 'Retrobike Rider'
, Ben, Wirral. Currently on a Voodoo Erzulie (orig) converted to single. Have a few others lying around if you add the bits up.
- Rick Draper - Location Macclesfield. - Rides GT Zaskar but mainly a Giant Anthem X and a Santa Cruz Blur LT. Mostly rides around Macc Forest, Three Shires, Goyt valley and Lyme park.
- Barry -hi am in bethesda snowdonia - race co=ordinator for the Revolution bikes winter cross league, ex top x rider in my younger days, happy to meet up for a ride on or off road
- Neil - live; lowton [north cheshire ] - bikes ;every one in my signiture
ride ;any thing within a a 150 mile radius of were i live [i am a member of the st helens woollybacks mtb club which means we get about abit]
- Martin. - will ride wherever I end up but frequent Gisburn Lakes etc....and to work..eeew, not that word again. - access to all my fleet, usually most of them are running but sometimes most of them are in an evolutionary state.
- Jon - Stretford, Manchester - Kona for bumming about, Orange for commuting, Pace for falling off... - Where: To/from Warrington part offroad for work, wherever it takes me for everything else. Usually not far due to family etc ( yeah yeah). Consequently I'm a fat lump who needs some exercise but treating very gently when out on a ride
- Matt - West Cumbria - 2005 Kona Coiler. Currently building a 1x9 rigid Saracen Mantra 3 and a e-stay'd work hack. - The Lake District! Generally around the Keswick area, incl. Whinlatter.
- Real name John. - Don't ride nearly enough, if at all, mostly canal banks cos I is too fat and my bikes gonna break - Rides: 1992 Trek 950, Dyna Tech, Basso. racer, Falcon. 1979 Professional, Peugeot., DiamondBack X-Link Sport.
- Alex- ride localy bury/rochdale/bolton areas and visit trail centres regular and love llandegla- bikes, 94 orange p7, 09 cannondale rize 4,2010 ribble gran fondo road bike
- Graham - Marin (currently '91 Pine Mountain) - Gisburn, Skipton and Embsay Moor, Malham, Stainburn (ughh), Dalby
- Jonathon - Ride is a Dekerf 'Mountain' after a whole decade off, (+ a Dyna-Tech stowed in the garage awaiting some TLC). Riding in the Conwy area of the Carneddau.
- Lee - Tameside - ride whatever's working (in signature)
ride everywhere in the north
i have always had retro bikes but i thought i was on my own, its good to see im not the only mad man/woman
- Simon - Winsford in Cheshire - Diamondback Apex most often - Ususally ride local.
- Nick - Border of Cumbria, Lancashire and North Yorkshire - Gateway to the Lakes - Presently 2001 Trek Fuel 100 - 1996 Kona Lava Dome in rebuild status - Mainly Lake District, North and South.
- Mark - Liverpool - '04 GT Avalanche 1.0 and hopefully in future my '94 Timberline FS once again - Rivington, Delamere... Looking for new places nearby too.
- Chris Farrow - GT Karakoram K2 - Southport/Formby & locality or Forest of Dean. 10 years away from cycling, gradually building the miles up.
Put a post up and i'll add you to the list