Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:12 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 85  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:42 pm 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Posts: 1459
Location: Lancashire
elPedro666 wrote:
Been thrice I think and somehow got lost each time and had to escape through the same kind lady's farm :oops:

Some fun trails though - seem to recall Mr.K is knowledgeable of the area?


is a kind lady's farm like a lady garden??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:23 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
HarryCrumb wrote:
elPedro666 wrote:
Been thrice I think and somehow got lost each time and had to escape through the same kind lady's farm :oops:

Some fun trails though - seem to recall Mr.K is knowledgeable of the area?


is a kind lady's farm like a lady garden??


:lol:

I will come along to this.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:32 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11207
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
Easy_Rider wrote:
HarryCrumb wrote:
elPedro666 wrote:
Been thrice I think and somehow got lost each time and had to escape through the same kind lady's farm :oops:

Some fun trails though - seem to recall Mr.K is knowledgeable of the area?


is a kind lady's farm like a lady garden??


:lol:

I will come along to this.


Yes, but much bigger


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:04 am 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm
Posts: 1026
Location: Idle hill
Does anybody fancy a ride on sunday 26th august ?
have you got anything planned in your area Gav?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:15 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11207
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
Don't forget to plug this Sunday too :wink:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11207
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
mrlee wrote:
Does anybody fancy a ride on sunday 26th august ?
have you got anything planned in your area Gav?


Just been checking and we're busy all that weekend :(


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:55 pm 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
mrlee wrote:
Does anybody fancy a ride on sunday 26th august ?
have you got anything planned in your area Gav?



Nothing concrete planned yet.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:21 am 
MacModerator
MacModerator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:59 pm
Posts: 20770
Location: Sol Kitts
Hi chaps, thought I'd pop in and remind you all of our national....

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=212968


:D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:04 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11207
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
kaiser wrote:
Hi chaps, thought I'd pop in and remind you all of our national....

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=212968


:D


We're camping again this year if anyone's up for joining the party 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:45 pm 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:32 pm
Posts: 1026
Location: Idle hill
Elpedro666 wrote:
How does everyone feel about the another ride on September 2nd (Sunday)? It's basically our only free weekend so I thought I'd get a request in early!

Yeah sounds perfect, where do you fancy ?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 848 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 85  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group