Retrobike
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/

The NW&NW Area: General Chat Thread
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=65657
Page 53 of 90

Author:  HarryCrumb [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:13 pm ]
Post subject: 

drystonepaul wrote:
How about Delamere on the 28th or 29th?


good for me

Author:  elPedro666 [ Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

videojetman wrote:
delamere on the 28/7/12 is good for me.


70% Saturday's good for me ... then all back to our's to celebrate Kiran's birthday (much belatedly) :D

Hence not Sunday, but mrlee...?

Author:  mrlee [ Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:29 pm ]
Post subject: 

Sundays for me for the next 4or5 weeks so count me out if the general census votes for a saturday :(

Author:  elPedro666 [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:06 pm ]
Post subject: 

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 54#1600254

Somebody help me out with this - I want to buy, fix and ride it, then somebody else can keep it! :oops: :lol:

Will make it a bargain for anyone with the space/who can't be bothered themselves :wink:

Author:  drystonepaul [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:46 pm ]
Post subject: 

I can look after it for you Pete. I still have a disused church for all my storage needs.

Author:  HarryCrumb [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

drystonepaul wrote:
I can look after it for you Pete. I still have a disused church for all my storage needs.


phew

Author:  elPedro666 [ Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:01 pm ]
Post subject: 

HarryCrumb wrote:
drystonepaul wrote:
I can look after it for you Pete. I still have a disused church for all my storage needs.


phew


:lol:
Cheers Paul, that's very kind 8) I still can't keep it but I think it'd be rude not to give it a spruce up and a ride or two before passing it on, it seems so deserving...

Author:  drystonepaul [ Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:32 am ]
Post subject: 

Posted up the thread for Delamere next Saturday (sorry Lee) : --> http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=212059

I have no clue about the trails here so hoping for someone with a bit of local knowledge to show up.

Author:  HarryCrumb [ Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:52 pm ]
Post subject: 

drystonepaul wrote:
Posted up the thread for Delamere next Saturday (sorry Lee) : --> http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=212059

I have no clue about the trails here so hoping for someone with a bit of local knowledge to show up.


I have been once back in 1998-ish so I'll be near useless, have looked on Google Earth and barely remember a thing.

Author:  elPedro666 [ Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

Been thrice I think and somehow got lost each time and had to escape through the same kind lady's farm :oops:

Some fun trails though - seem to recall Mr.K is knowledgeable of the area?

Page 53 of 90 All times are UTC [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/