Lakes road ride 8th April

kingbling

rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all running a 40-50 mile road ride on Saturday 8th of April Meeting point is CA11 8SW. I will PM my address to participants Start time will be 10:30 (THATS 10:30 PETE ;) )

The ride undulates abit but with no major climbs most of the riding will be done on quite back roads with only a short section of main road to cover.

The ride will be heading out from Penrith towards Orton via back roads then from Orton to Shap with a bit of riding between the carriageways of the M6 from Shap we will head to Bampton and then back towards Penrith. There will be a coffee stop at the cafe in Orton.

Hope to see you there (on any bike you like) :D

Regards
Clive

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2qb6524q said:
I'm in. The Cotswolds, doing HONC! :roll:

Excuses excuses...
:LOL:

Will there be sausage rolls? If there'll be sausage rolls I'll be leading the stampede of the Queen Bling Fanclub!

I hope to get back about 5ish and there will be sausage rolls and cake and coffee/tea :D

and parts to buy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

kingbling":3rse2jcz said:
I hope to get back about 5ish and there will be sausage rolls and cake and coffee/tea :D

and parts to buy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'll book a train for about 6 then.

Got anything that could go on a PDM team-issue Conc?

Re:

Kiran's also probably coming, but not on the ride! We're going to carry on up to Carlisle and spend the weekend with friends there.

Guessing there's plenty to keep her occupied in Penrith for a few hours? Although I'd like her to stay with QueenBling and the learn how to make those incredible sausage rolls! :LOL:

Back