drystonepaul

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
NWA regional ride: Gisburn Forest

NWA-Gisburn-044.jpg

:: Date: Sunday 17th February 2013
:: Distance/time: 11 miles (18 km) approx - about 4 hours of riding, talking, eating etc.
:: Meeting at: 10am for 10:30am start from the Whelpstone Cafe in Tosside, parking at rear of cafe or on the road. Free bike wash too!!!
:: Postcode for SatNav: BD23 4SQ
:: Website with trail map: Here
:: Terrain: Well drained fire roads, boards, single track and new fast flowing bermed roller coaster.

All welcome as usual. Hope to see a few people there or thereabouts.

cool, this falls on my birthday.
sounds like a good way to celebrate.
don't forget my cake guys ;)
all being well i'll be attending.

i will defo try to make this one,thank god its on a sunday.

havnt been on my bike for years,and now weigh 17 stone,will i cope,is it easy? :?: :?:

corsarob":3ryn6484 said:
i will defo try to make this one,thank god its on a sunday.

havnt been on my bike for years,and now weigh 17 stone,will i cope,is it easy? :?: :?:

You'll be fine round Gisburn mate.

Gaaar, party for my sisters 50th has just changed to the night before this so I'll try to make it but all will come down to how far I can keep away from the grog :oops:

corsarob":v0jtpkt8 said:
The Gisburn route has a fair bit of climbing so I wouldn't call it altogether easy. It's a figure of eight circuit with an easier lower loop and a tougher higher loop.
We start near to the crossover so it's pretty good if you need to short-cut back for an early brew or pint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back