Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:58 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:24 am
Posts: 7563
Location: Manchester
Could have been a nice first ride for my softtail, but not in this weather!
Will be busy knocking up a stand and loading all the rubbish I'm selling at the jumble into the car.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:31 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11214
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
Excellent, does that mean we get a preview on Saturday then, snap up the bargains? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:35 am 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider

Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:24 am
Posts: 7563
Location: Manchester
No!
I didn't realise how much stuff I'd got :(
I bought 150 price labels and have about 10 left!
3 frames, 9 bars, 12 wheels, 20 tyres (just remembered there's still some in the washing machine, 10 cassettes, 8 BB's.
I don't know where it all comes from.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:46 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:45 pm
Posts: 5261
Location: Birmingham
snow may make me pike this ride, its crazy snowing here in brum :cry: :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:00 pm 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Posts: 1459
Location: Lancashire
Dossa wrote:
Evenin' chaps......... :D

If no-one minds I'm looking to come on this ride to make my RB 'debut' if that's ok with everyone? 'Bout time seeing as I've been on here for a couple of years now...!

Cheers,

Matty

:D


cool will you be on an Orange :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:01 pm 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Posts: 1459
Location: Lancashire
Charlieboy28 wrote:
snow may make me pike this ride, its crazy snowing here in brum :cry: :cry:


Does look like you'll be getting a bit your way :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:16 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11214
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
HarryCrumb wrote:
Charlieboy28 wrote:
snow may make me pike this ride, its crazy snowing here in brum :cry: :cry:


Does look like you'll be getting a bit your way :roll:


Best get out of there soon as! It's lovely and sunny and clear here, I'm working outside in bermudas because it's too lovely to stay indoors...

Welcome tonight if you want to get away before the possibility of more overnight?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:54 pm 
retrobike rider
retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:03 pm
Posts: 1345
Location: Birkenhead
HarryCrumb wrote:
Dossa wrote:
Evenin' chaps......... :D

If no-one minds I'm looking to come on this ride to make my RB 'debut' if that's ok with everyone? 'Bout time seeing as I've been on here for a couple of years now...!

Cheers,

Matty

:D


cool will you be on an Orange :lol:


:D

Yes, I'll even don one of my spotty Orange jackets as well... :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:03 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11214
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
I'd don two or three if I were you


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:14 pm 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Posts: 1459
Location: Lancashire
Dossa wrote:
HarryCrumb wrote:
Dossa wrote:
Evenin' chaps......... :D

If no-one minds I'm looking to come on this ride to make my RB 'debut' if that's ok with everyone? 'Bout time seeing as I've been on here for a couple of years now...!

Cheers,

Matty

:D


cool will you be on an Orange :lol:


:D

Yes, I'll even don one of my spotty Orange jackets as well... :shock:


You have multiple jackets, I am Jealous :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group