NWA:Hayfield ~ Saturday 8th December 2012 ~ AFTERMATH - Pg1

HarryCrumb

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
NWA: Hayfield and the Ladder~ pre Cannock North West warm up

Change of plan due to just the two riders so far and Pete's lack of car.

:: Date: Saturday 8th December 2012
:: Distance/time: 15 Miles with shortcut options/approx 4-5hrs including stops.
:: Meeting at: 10am , ride starts at 10:30. FREE PARKING SK22 2LE will get you close enough
:: Directions CARPARK
:: Terrain: a mixture of rocky bridleways, and quiet lanes.

The route will go out of hayfield and over Jacobs Ladder into Barber Booth and Edale, where we will pick up Lord's Seat, Rushup Edge, and then the Pennine Bridleway back into Hayfield.

There is food and refreshments available from the pubs and cafes in the area.

The usual no helmet no ride rules apply, and post interest up on here.

Yes please :cool:

Our last visit stands as one of my favourite rides full stop, an absolute blast :D

The riding here is sublime and the views absolutely stunning - for anyone who's only been on the man made bits you're in for a real treat!

Gonna be offshore Martin but hoping to get to Cannock.

Anybody headed up from/past Stockport? Kiran's after the car if I can bag a lift!

Otherwise I'll be renting out seats in the usual manner ... and passing it to her for cab fares :LOL:

elPedro666":1pkowhav said:
Anybody headed up from/past Stockport? Kiran's after the car if I can bag a lift!

Otherwise I'll be renting out seats in the usual manner ... and passing it to her for cab fares :LOL:

I'll be happy to take a lift or drive, if you want to get dropped off at mine, or earn some fuel money?

HarryCrumb":2cnx6awn said:
elPedro666":2cnx6awn said:

I'll be happy to take a lift or drive, if you want to get dropped off at mine, or earn some fuel money?

Unless I can scrounge a lift from here - which seems unlikely with dsp otherwise detained - then I'll pick you up on the way :)

Really fancy this but i've got an xmas do on , have a good'un lads ! :cry:

Back