Mountain Mayhem 2012 - NW&NW Sign up Interest Here

HarryCrumb

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Mountain Mayhem 2012 – RetroBike Special Event

rbheckling_tent_210.jpg

Well since Nobby has begun his usual Mountain Mayhem thread and I have noticed I can now make this years event, as the date has moved, it’s only right that we get something going on the local forum.
Nobby’s Thread Here

The key dates are:
Entries for team in by February 29th 2012
Event dates June 22nd, 23rd, and 24th

We need to think about teams as usual there will be 10 man, 4 man, and solo teams I would imagine, so if people are interested in forming teams within the NW&NW region stick up your interest on here and what size of team you are interested in and we can take it from there.

I have put a few links below to the threads from last years event to wet your appetite

Mountain Mayhem 2011 Aftermath here
Mountain Mayhem 2011 Thread here
Mountain Mayhem 2011 Schedule here
Mountain Mayhem 2011 Concours Thread here

Think you can count me in, last years event looked great. Anyone take me in as part of a team? :oops: Happy to be part of either a 4 or 10 person team.

That's a good start

Do we have the rest of the innerchimps joining in on the action?

I am happy with the 4man team again

I can't weigh up what no. of people team would be best. 4 would mean more laps, but less sleep. I need my sleep otherwise I'll be useless. However I do want to give a dark lap a blast. See who'll take me :)

Well in a 4 man team its 4 or five laps, and in a 10 man team it can be 1-2 laps.

I'll be better equiped in the lighting dept this year I think.

I'll see if Woody is up for it again. I imagine he probably will be.
Could easily look at having two 4 man NWA teams again.

4 man sounds the way forward to get some decent laps in. Seems a long way to go for me for 1-2 laps.

Cheap eBay lights are the way forward. I can't praise my £20 1300Lm light enough :)

I shall be attending but purely as a spectator as arthritis has finally overtaken my long range riding efforts !! :cry:

Back