Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:21 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:30 am 
North Wales Deputy AEC
North Wales Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:50 am
Posts: 6218
I'm in - happy to bring up the rear of any NW+NW team... as long as it's not captained beyond breaking point by Sinnett! ;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:18 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11207
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
HarryCrumb wrote:
Well in a 4 man team its 4 or five laps


Or five and a half... :oops:

I'm up for something, either or :)

Kiran, Sarah (Mrs World Champ), Helen (Mrs. World Champ in law) and Bryony (unwitting retro virgin) are up for a ladies' team too. I just thought I'd put that up in writing before any of them have chance to see sense! :twisted: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:18 pm 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Posts: 1459
Location: Lancashire
elPedro666 wrote:
HarryCrumb wrote:
Well in a 4 man team its 4 or five laps


Or five and a half... :oops:

I'm up for something, either or :)

Kiran, Sarah (Mrs World Champ), Helen (Mrs. World Champ in law) and Bryony (unwitting retro virgin) are up for a ladies' team too. I just thought I'd put that up in writing before any of them have chance to see sense! :twisted: :lol:


sounds good


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:23 pm 
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
BoTM Winner / retrobike rider
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:53 am
Posts: 1198
Location: Cheshire
Mayhem already !! Oh yes please , I've loved my place on the NW 4 man team but I said I would try a solo attempt one year and I think 2012 could be the one! ......what are you saying woody :?: 24 hours of racing :!: :arrow: Absolute madness !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:58 am 
North West Deputy AEC
North West Deputy AEC
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:10 pm
Posts: 1459
Location: Lancashire
Woody wrote:
Mayhem already !! Oh yes please , I've loved my place on the NW 4 man team but I said I would try a solo attempt one year and I think 2012 could be the one! ......what are you saying woody :?: 24 hours of racing :!: :arrow: Absolute madness !


maniac :wink:

I may be sucked in one year. 2013 sounds lucky to me so maybe then.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:42 am 
National & North West AEC
National & North West AEC
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:43 am
Posts: 8146
Location: Macclesfield Forest
I'm also thinking about a solo attempt in the future. Not in 2012 though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:40 pm 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11207
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
drystonepaul wrote:
I'm also thinking about a solo attempt in the future. Not in 2012 though.


Are we all soloing in 2013 then...?! :shock: :shock: :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:24 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11207
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
elPedro666 wrote:
Are we all soloing in 2013 then...?! :shock: :shock: :shock:


Wow, that's killed the thread, cold feet...? :twisted: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 am 
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
North Wales AEC / OWMTBC 2010 Champion
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 10:13 pm
Posts: 6066
Location: Chester
I'm in this year.

Sarah and Helen are also wanting to join this year, there may be a few other girls they know who would want to join. I think cas also wanted to join a girls team so maybe enough for 10?

Oh and I was also thinking of a solo attemp, 2013 though.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:04 am 
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
retrobike rider / Gold Trader
User avatar

Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 am
Posts: 11207
Location: Stockport, staring at the Peaks
Easy_Rider wrote:
I'm in this year.

Sarah and Helen are also wanting to join this year, there may be a few other girls they know who would want to join. I think cas also wanted to join a girls team so maybe enough for 10?

Oh and I was also thinking of a solo attemp, 2013 though.


Kiran and Bryony (new recruit) should make up the numbers, and I'm hoping to be up for the solo in 2013 as well, all looking good so far! 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group