Grizedale Sunday 12th Sept

Nick C

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I'll most likely be heading up to Grizedale on Sunday for a bimble around the North Face trail if the weather isn't too rotten. The plan is to be there for around 10:30 and anybody is welcome.

Cheerio,

Nick

Think you can count me in Nick. Will give you a bell the day before to confirm.

Post code for those needing it is: LA22 0QJ :cool:

Will hopefully see you there Matt. I actually sent you a text a few mins back, don't bother replying. ;)

Looks like we'll be able to make it pretty close to 9 am Matt. There should be phone reception all the way, so updates should be easier than Grizedale. We'll be parking in the pay carpark just down from the centre.

It is indeed a nice ride mate. We had a coffee then did another loop. H was cream crackered though and struggled. In the end I left him behind and raced down the final sections back to the cafe as I was starving. I bought us both a coffee and a scone from the shop, ate my scone and drank my coffee, waited till his coffee went cold, then set off in search of him. Just as I got around the corner he appeared, turns out he got a puncture! ;)

Good to see you, but next time you can get there at a reasonable time and forego your flipping lunch. :cool:

Back