I'm in Keswick, all sad and alone...

Sheffield

Retro Guru
Anybody ride locally? I run with lots of people, but I have yet to meet any like-minded Retro Bikers, anybody around here?

Phil

You've got some great riding on your doorstep then.

The next NWA RB National ride is coming up this very weekend.
Details here if you fancy meeting up with a few fellow retrobikers.

You are of course very welcome to join us. :D

I'm just down the road in Whitehaven. I'm through in Keswick most weekends riding, mainly Whinlatter and Skiddaw.

Hey Guys!

Obviously didn't make the Retro Ride today, but did do a ride around Drumlanrig, byut will hopefully make the next one.

Lets me know when you are next at Whinlatter Earl and I'll pop up (if you don't mind).

Phil

No probs Phil. Hope to be up there on Sunday morning at around 9.30am if you're up for it? Probably do both Red and maybe the Blue as a finisher?

Down in Kirkby Lonsdale here, with any luck I'll have a Kona to bring up to Keswick soon!

Keswick is my favourite part of the lakes, worked in and around the area for years. Will shout next time I'm heading up but beware, I'm only just getting into fitness recovery!

Edit: I should add that recently we've been frequently riding around the North Trail at Grizedale because of the ease of access. We like to get there for around 10am on a Sunday to beat the traffic and secure parking. You're free to join us if you have transport and fancy a change in location.

Back