Great Dun fell road ride April 14th REVISED ROUTE

Damn! I can’t get the day off work. I’m gutted.
A week later, and I’d be in.

I’ve been looking forward to this ever since the last one. Based on this, I think you should host a couple of these rides over the calendar year. I usually need a month’s notice to alter work arrangements too.

Benandemu":1nw4okrj said:
Damn! I can’t get the day off work. I’m gutted.
A week later, and I’d be in.

I’ve been looking forward to this ever since the last one. Based on this, I think you should host a couple of these rides over the calendar year. I usually need a month’s notice to alter work arrangements too.

Pull a sicky :LOL:

Re:

Much as I'd like to, I can't make this one I'm afraid Clive. :(

I already have various other events planned around this time, don't think I can take the mick too much. It will be so much easier if I ever get to move away from the south coast

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":gbhs21f7 said:

I already have various other events planned around this time, don't think I can take the mick too much. It will be so much easier if I ever get to move away from the south coast

Mike

Micheal !

This lump in Cumbria is on my bucket list.... and only this afternoon did I manage to wangle a gate pass from wifey and kids duty

Mike,

You're now gonna have to join me on a LEJOG stage in May. That was the deal as negotiated in this very thread. :D

Ben, open invite as I pass through the NW area, Clive and Pete have said they might join me for a day. Obviously, it'll be "social" speed given the gear I'll be lugging.

Really looking forward to the 14th of April!

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":2ii55oo9 said:

Mike

No worries Mike there will be other rides up here and I will plan a revisit to Dun Fell

Clive,

I might need to scrounge a couple of bin bags to cover the bike for the return leg. Looks like it's a rail replacement bus service :cry:

Re:

Showing interest....
But can you recommend anywhere to sleep locally as it is 3hours drive for me.
Do you have a postcode for the start point.
Cheers
Rich.

Back