Brake Bosses||headset race for pace steerer||Cheap chainset

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello all, im hoping some one here can help, Im looking for the following componants:

1-Brake bosses with m10 thread to fix to frame (to go on an orange o2) any one fitted discs recently and no longer require theirs? (I know...retro....discs... but i can hope :) )

2- upon attempting to fit my pace rc36 forks to my rocky mountain using an FSA Orbit XLII aheadset i hit the problem of pace forks not having a taper at the base of the steerer, hence the lower race that came with the headset doesnt hold things any where near tight nough when assembled.

The top race supplied with the headset would fit if used on the bottom, however, its obviously already needed in the top.

So does any one have a race that would suit sitting around feeling lonely?

3- A cheap compact chainset. anything considered, must be usable but aesthetics are not so important.

Cheers in advance.

I have a alloy 1 1/8" ahead steerer and what is called a 'Race Collar' by Pace that I am not using.

£15 posted for both. If you call Pace they can sell just the race collar one for not a lot.

PM me.

how long is the steerer out of interest, ive just obtained a unused steel steerer, but it would be nice to replace the current one with similar to the original spec. (The alu steerer the forks came with was too short for the frame they are planned to go on.)

Back