Rubbish Cranks

cdaimers

Devout Dirtbag
Looking for some 175mm cranks, square taper, 110mm PCD, perhaps some old shimano LX, or XT. Nothing flash or good.

Just make sure threads are good and square is a square.

Not going to say top prices paid but a good home is waiting.

ps, even just a drive side one would be good.

sugino mighty 900,

sand blasted as was going to use but never did.. can have with 3 rings.. both arms , all threads fine

£12.50 posted.

:?:

Drive side Deore 4 bolt, in reasonable nick I think (at the bottom of my spares bin currently) - for the cost of postage.

OK here are some pix. I think the deore may be 94 but I would think due to its age the shimano is 110. You're welcome to either/both/neither (!) for the cost of postage. Both are drive side only. I think threads and tapers are OK but can't guarantee as they were taken off non-rideable bikes so I haven't tested them. That said they seem OK. Deore comes with 22T granny ring.

Attachments

• Cranks 008 (Small).jpg
    Cranks 008 (Small).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 1,441
  • Cranks 007 (Small).jpg
    Cranks 007 (Small).jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,441
  • Cranks 006 (Small).jpg
    Cranks 006 (Small).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,441
  • Cranks 005 (Small).jpg
    Cranks 005 (Small).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,441
I'll have that shimano off ya if cdaimers doesn't want it.

cranks_006_small_192.jpg

I have a LH matching one already so it would be real nice to pair em up for the beasty (fluttering eyelashes)

;)

pair of deore dx in silver. 175mm, 5arm 110mm BCD. £10posted. all threads & tapers are fine. pics available.

Retrobikeguy - I know I owe you one - so would have given it to you but cdaimers did want it...sorry. :(

Back