Full Bike

98 proflex animal,top condition
P211109_125601.jpg

now has front and rear hydro brakes
£200

What about a Marin Rift Zone SE? £1100 posted?

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

Only changes not in the pictures are Continental Mountain King 2.2 tyres and an XT cassette and chain which were all fitted recently. The bike has not had much use, I spend most of my time on a rigid commuter or heavy things with springs and 2.5" tyres.

that marin is sweet but probably a little out what he looking to spend, proflex is interesting though yet to see him fortunate he didnt buy the halfords reject he said he was waiting to speak to me first. Will have a good idea later what he wants it for and so on keep them coming

I've got a complete STX RC groupset, '95 Fuji frame, AMP F3 forks and various Syncros bits and pieces that would build into a nice little bike.

Let me know if of interest...

Cheers Boyburning not sure i got the time to put it together for him at the mo, but just in case he in no rush let me know what your after for it

The chro mega looks alright will add it to the show him later list for when he calls to mine to talk it over tonight

two bikes

what about a Parkpre Pro 825(retro 1995) £350
or a Giant Yukon FX2(2009) like new £390

Attachments

• giant yukon fx2.JPG
    giant yukon fx2.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,389
  • parkpre pro 825.JPG
    parkpre pro 825.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 1,389
Parkpre looks very nice spoke to him earlier to find out his use for it and commuting to light off road use but still no definite budget yet

Back