frame WTD testing water - alu. v-brakes, 6 footer

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
A friend of mine asked me to look around for a replacement frame as he's cracked his Rocky Mountain Elevation...

he's 6'3" tall (ie 19-21") and needs a 2000+ era aluminium frame that'll take a 9-speed rear end and v-brakes... ideally with top pull front mech to ease the trasnplant

I'm just testing the water for now as he's looking into it himself too, but budget is prolly £100 posted.

Might not be post Y2K but I've got a 94 Marin Indian Fire Trail in 19" that I used to run 9 speed and V's on and I'm 6'4" unfortunately the cable routing is bottom pull although I most probably could supply a bottom pull front mech in Deore flavour to help if needs be

Attachments

• marin.JPG
    marin.JPG
    192 KB · Views: 418
Yes for 1 1/8 forks too, takes a 31.6mm seatpost that i don't have any more though as the one in the picture is only a tiny bit longer than what you can see and no use to anyone tbh.

What is it with you crazy people and your massive frames don't you have any love for your nuts? :LOL:

Green and gold Cannondale F' any good 19" exceptionally clean I can supply the front mech so no problems there and I could supply a p-bone or fatty fork or if you scout eBay you'll find a reducer, it'll take 9 speed but was originally 8 so slightly earlier. . . OK other than size it doesn't really fit the bill but look. . .

Attachments

• 06022010256.JPG
    06022010256.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 400
Back