RC36 evoIII, Syncros 26.8 seat post, & others

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Im starting to look out for a few bits to build up my Ebay purchased rocky mountain impact.

Im due to collect the frame on saturday and will obviously need to check it over before deciding to go ahead fully with the rebuild, however i though there would be no harm in starting to look for bits now.

1) A pair of RC36 EVOIII (or any other Pace forks with the TI nitride coating and disk mounts). Preferably with a steerer to fit a 20.5 inch RM instinct frame (head tube length = 155mm)

2) Syncros 26.8mm Seat post.

3) Threadless 1 1/8th headset (preferably in black or gold)

Post if you have any thing of interest, or know the possible whereabouts of something usefull.

As i said, this is all dependant on the frame being in decent condition for a rebuild. I shall know if it is on saturday.

original pace rc36 pro class forks.
195mm replacable steerer.
v-brake mounts.
carbon braces.
gold stanchions.
long travel kit (90mm)
all in very good order.
any good?

sounds good, how much are you looking for them? And price dependant can you hold them for me untill sat/sun when i will be able to inspect the frame and decide if im good to go on the build.

Cheers

Rob

looking for £90 posted to a forum member.
they are listed on ebay at the moment.

ok, i'll probably take them to have in....if they dont go on this frame im sure i will one day find a home for them.

Any chance of some pics before we sort payment though?

Back