Australian Retro biker

Sounds a bit rough, especially if they're folding

happy to post em on if he sends em to me on the west coast if that helps?

Andy

I am just waiting for a price from an Aussie member here to send me a set of tyres... Will let you know what he would like.

RAFbikes":1pzb34fz said:
Need to know if $64 to send me a pair of MTB tyres is fair as I feel like I'm getting bent over!

I'd say trust your feelings - even though it doesn't sound particularly nice...

Where are they being sent from (in Australia)??

If you go to the Australia Post website, its $31.60 for registered international up to 2kg and $26.40 for Airmail.

So yes you may be being bent over or paying for extra features you may not need/want.

Thanks for all your help chaps, it's not a problem now as my laptop started scanning itself just as I was putting my bid in and they got away! :evil: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250562151063&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT I've been looking for a matching pair of these for years and I keep missing out!

I have ended up with loads of NOS front tyres so if anoyone has the rear to sell or wants to buy a front then let me know.

Staf.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I sent a pair of those NOS Magics to 'stevetait' a week or 2 ago and I can tell you for a FACT that registered air mail for the pair to the UK cost me $A70.

BTW, I have more if you're still in the market. :)

Are you the guy on eBay? how many do you have left? and is there a cheaper way to post them if time is not an issue?

Staf.

RAFbikes":2qjn8jr6 said:
Are you the guy on eBay? how many do you have left? and is there a cheaper way to post them if time is not an issue?

Staf.

I have sold some Magics on ebay but i'm not the guy from the ad you posted a link to. I have a few sets left and can ship them via sea freight, with no tracking for considerably less IF you're prepared to wait up to 3 Months without any visibility of where they are! Sea shipping would set you back around $A35.

BTW, the exact price of shipping via registered air freight was $A70.10.

Back