Small Steel Kona Frame 95-98 16 inch or 17 inch ?

Charlieboy28

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Right have just begun negotiations with the wife about possibley having another bike, as it keeps me out of trouble and gives me something to do, and yes dear i know it would be nice to have some savings but...

Have always fancied a kona, I would like it to be small, steel, no dents but paint can be as tatty as you like as i want to respray/powdercoat oh and cheap.

I ideally want the purple one with eggplant decals as they look pretty, but will consider anything, please excuse my ignorance of Kona models but hopefully will learn a lot more over the next few months,

apparently the higher end ones are made of a different kind of steel, so if there is a tatty cheap one of them that would be cool,
if any one wants to share some info that would be good too

thanks

charlieboy

hey charlieboy, i've got a 1996 Kona Fire Mountain frame for sale if you might be interested? Its an 18" but Kona are small for their frame size, could do you a deal on the frame with original P2 forks and velocity stem and anything else you fancy from my for sale thread below (if you're keen ignore the prices we'll sort something out) :)

Hi,
I have a small Lava Dome (measures 15 to top of top tube) in black.
currently got a pair of Judy TT fitted and some truativ cranks.
Can do pics if interested and not looking for loads.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back