Tioga T-Bone

Fenton

Senior Retro Guru
I need a 1" T bone with cable hanger for my cannondale, preferably prestige and in as good a condition as possible. Cash or swap for this one!

IMG_2066.jpg

Thanks in advance!

130mm is a lil' long for me... any rise ?

pls do let me know.. otherwise, i'll help get ya your T-bone. Let me know the length n rise..

jeff

Thanks matey! I never asked the length when I bought this as it was for a bike that won't get ridden too much! One of my best friend lives over your way now mate, you could send it to him and he could bring it back at christmas!!

Just measured the stem up Jeff, its actually 120mm centre to centre..... It doesn't appear to have any rise as such, but the stem extends quite high from the steerer tube so It probavly has the equivalent of about 5 degrees or so..... My freind Chris moved over to Singapore recently with work..... might be a good way for me to take advantage of your endless supply of amazing retro parts :LOL:

Sidekick416":33aueu4q said:
swapsies here !!

what length is this ?? otherwise.. i can get ya a NOS

Jeff

can you get a NOS 1 1/8 quill with canti stop or guide of some sort? thanks, Al

Fenton":21jq41cx said:
Just measured the stem up Jeff, its actually 120mm centre to centre..... It doesn't appear to have any rise as such, but the stem extends quite high from the steerer tube so It probavly has the equivalent of about 5 degrees or so..... My freind Chris moved over to Singapore recently with work..... might be a good way for me to take advantage of your endless supply of amazing retro parts :LOL:

120mm !! you have a deal here !! let me know what u need for the T-bones. I'll go find what u want !! :LOL:

Back