(sorted)

mikef350

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
hi all

as above i am after(preferbly the rockshox)the above in very good condition and i would like to swap them for a cannondale m500 18inch frame with steel rigid forks,1"ahead set(dia comp),stem,flat bars,and some other bits i can find.

please contact me if you are interested in a swap only!not i have some to buy because as much as i would rather buy them due to the credit crunch i am unemployed so need to swap rather than sell realy.

thanks

mike

Attachments

• 1998%20Judy.jpg
    1998%20Judy.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 418
  • z1 drop off bombers.jpg
    z1 drop off bombers.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 418
  • bomber z5.jpg
    bomber z5.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 418
Hi, lets do this first - there's a big BUT to come...

I have a pair of Judy SLs, must be around 98ish, been sat a while but were very neat last I remember.

They were just about to go on my Ibis - here comes the but - so I'd need to replace them with something else, 100mm (ish). However, it's not a retro-project so that gives a lot more options!

I'd probably fit a Tora SL from (budget) choice, so if cash isn't an option (know what that's like - it's why I was going to use them!) you might find it a lot easier to find something along those lines then swap them for my Judys...

If anything crops up let me know & we'll try to sort something out.

Pete.

hi mate

thank you very much for the interest but the frame and bits are provisinaly sold to retro bike member mike c :D

Back