purple hope ti front hub and any other purple bits

I've got a 9.7 out of 10 ringle H2o with the L bracket, a set of 5 (outward facing half only) chainring bolts and a pair of crank bolts. PM in interested. $100 for the lot.

Sorry for the dark pic, I'll try again in the morning if you want. The flash washes out the color completely

Attachments

• PB070119.JPG
    PB070119.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 813
stauqmuk":1d7d54z0 said:
I've got a 9.7 out of 10 ringle H2o with the L bracket, a set of 5 (outward facing half only) chainring bolts and a pair of crank bolts. PM in interested. $100 for the lot.

Sorry for the dark pic, I'll try again in the morning if you want. The flash washes out the color completely

that looks really nice but i can't justify spending that on a bottle holder :LOL:

thanks tho :D :D

and enid , that would be magic :D

I have a pair of purple hope ti hubs don't really want to split the pair I also have a purple Machine tech hollow core front hub snowflake laced to a NOS black mavic rim (can't remember which model off the top of my head, poss. 317) using DT revolution spokes very nice wheel.

I've a Tranz-X seatpost QR skewer and matching front wheel QR skewer sitting idle... I don't want to split them tho as they're on a bike with a solid rear hub

Got a nos set of purple pace renthal sub 130 bars.

After £30 posted for em.

Have a couple of storage marks on one end that would be under your grips.

Chris.

Ps got some purple chainring bolts (4 I think), purple canti hangers, purple crank bolts, purple sear binder and purple canti bolt set.

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2078.jpg

Back