DBR WCF 6.1 - Parts needed

Stanton

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
This is my first post on here, I've spent several days drooling over all sorts of metal and have finally gotten round to registering. I was on the verge of buying a new road bike for my 20 mile round trip London commute, but looking at the bikes on here has convinced me to restore my trust DBR WCF 6.1 to it's former glory.

This being the case there are a few parts I'm in need of, so I was wondering if any of you could be of some help?

Both shifters are knackered, so I'm after some 8 Speed pods, Combi or shifter only. I have LX V levers on at the moment, but would ideally replace the shifters and levers with XT (M739?)

The wheel set is rather tired (221s on LX Hubs I think), so if anyone has an interesting set of rim brake wheels taking up valuable space let me know!

I'm also after a new chainset as the LX one I have hasn't been treated too well and unfortunately the outer ring is riveted to the spider rather than bolted so I need to replace the whole thing.

Oh and if anyone has a service manual for some Answer-Manitou SX forks (circa '96-'97)? I had them serviced once years ago and I'm pretty sure they need a bit of looking at. Though if anyone has some lightweight rigid forks for an 1 1/8th ahead steerer for sale then I'm also interested.

A seatpost (27.2) that's a tad more interesting than a standard alloy micro-adjust would be a boon too.

So, if anyone has any of the above for sale then please PM me or respond in this thread.

Cheers!

Back