Full set of disc brakes for bike

rojo

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Hi I am going to be setting up a bike with disc brakes, so will need everything. I have a a2z adaptor coming but haven't anything else yet.

well............ the hydro ones if set up right will be 5 times better than cable ones.... but some cable ones are still better than v-s :D
have a helpful bump :cool: :LOL:

big.eck":un7f9ua0 said:
well............ the hydro ones if set up right will be 5 times better than cable ones.... but some cable ones are still better than v-s :D
have a helpful bump :cool: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: Cool thanks will see if anyone has anything, i am easy to which i have just fancied giving discs a go

I've only used cable discs (with 203 rotors) and they've plenty of power for me. I did, however, buy a set of Hope M4's but the mounts were wrong for my forks, so I sold them the next day :roll:
I've thought about the Strokers and 9's on CRC but when I asked about the hose lengths (3 times) they never replied. I don't fancy having to try and fit new hoses, mainly as I've never done it.
The whole fluid thing is putting me off as I know I'd want to fit Goodridge hoses if I bought them and would HAVE to try and fit/bleed myself :shock:

xizang":u02c1klr said:
I've only used cable discs (with 203 rotors) and they've plenty of power for me. I did, however, buy a set of Hope M4's but the mounts were wrong for my forks, so I sold them the next day :roll:
I've thought about the Strokers and 9's on CRC but when I asked about the hose lengths (3 times) they never replied. I don't fancy having to try and fit new hoses, mainly as I've never done it.
The whole fluid thing is putting me off as I know I'd want to fit Goodridge hoses if I bought them and would HAVE to try and fit/bleed myself :shock:

Don't let that put you off, its so so easy to bleed brakes and its easy to learn now as there are so many video tutorials on youtube ;)

Back