27.0 seatpost, long (35cms)

cachopo man

Kona Fan
I´m looking for a syncros, use, control tech, or Roox seatpost 27.0, black and long. If you have one for sale, please send me a pm.

I know it´s not in the same category, but i still like it: A classic Kalloy Uno in black would also do.

here in Austria theres a guy he's selling his black Roox seatpost in 27,0 x 430 mm , price I dont know, but if you want I can ask for you.
before I found my Syncros 27,0 for the Kula, I used a seatpost from Tioga in 27,0. You can find the Tiogas at chainreactions for small money :)

Thank you. I have already checked chain, but only seatpost I like from there is the thomson. I hoped to find something a little cheaper or at least classic.
Anyway if you know something else about that seatpost, let me know. Thanks

magas":3v99jkn7 said:
here in Austria theres a guy he's selling his black Roox seatpost in 27,0 x 430 mm , price I dont know, but if you want I can ask for you.
Hi Magas,i've been looking for a nice seatpost for my kona for a while could you find out about the roox for me :)

Thanks
Gruff

P.S. sorry to hijack your post cachopo man

got the answer from the owner of the ROOX seatpost, he's looking for Euro 55 plus postage. did I mention, that the seatpost is new ?

Back