WANTED 1995 MARIN ELDRIDGE GRADE 19"

Got a 19" Indian Fire Trail (frame only) from around that time in polished silver if that's any good?

Hi,

Tried to PM you but having some issues.

I bought an old Eldridge off retrobike in March and I'm moving house so I could do with the space. I was planning to turn it into a single speed but I've been planning that for a while and not actually done it.

You can see the original post here:
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... highlight=

I couldn't swear to the year but the seller says it's a 95. Does need a new bottom bracket. The frame is solid but not cosmetically A1. The original post sets out why.

If you're interested send me a PM with your email address.

Ta.

Daniel

Hi,
Got a Palisades Trail from around 94/95 - silver with purple. Basically the frame, bars, stem, seatpost and wheels from that bike plus set of unthreaded cranks which would come with it. Has the usual marks and chips little bit of surface rust but it is by no means a show bike. I was going to build it up as a run around but I need a bit of cash for s new chainset so if sounds like something you may want let us know,

Cheers,
Richard.

Hi

I'm thinking of selling my 1996 Team Marin, I've owned it from new and it's in great condition.

It's fairly original with some upgrades, but I do have some new Sugino chainrings, original Marin Lite bars, etc which I will include. Still on original wheels and tyres! Over it's life it's seen little use, I'm a roadie and only occasionally go off road.

Let me know if you're interested, send over any questions, I'll try and send over some pics

Cheers

Mike

Back