heart rate monitor wanted

Ransetsu

Retro Guru
looking for a heart rate monitor - something reasonably simple to use ..... and a reasonable price ..... anyone got one they no longer use ??

Ransetsu

I bought a new one from Lloyds Chemist last year for £7.99. Perhaps they still have them? It works OK as far as I can tell.

I think the list price was £9.99 but try their website, it's still very competitive at this price.

I have a very old, very simple Polar one lying somewhere. From memory I think it will only display your HR and a stopwatch but you can set upper and lower limit alarms.

It will almost certainly need new batteries in the monitor and probably the chest strap too but if you want it and I can find it, then let me know. From memory it took an absolutely standard digital watch type battery that you could buy in a jeweler or DIY shop.

No idea whatsoever what it might be worth, so PM me with any interesting swap deals you can think of :LOL: ;)

Cheers, Gareth.

Ransetsu":m35fj504 said:
looking for a heart rate monitor - something reasonably simple to use ..... and a reasonable price ..... anyone got one they no longer use ??

Ransetsu

Latest posts

Back