Wanted Dyna-tech MTB

bojangle

Retro Guru
Anything considered!
While your looking at this, out of interest how many people on here have an early Dyna-Tech MTB. For sale or not! :D

I have one but not for sale, i'm afraid. Try 'chaser' on here, he had a virtually NOS MT-3 for sale not long ago and is a fountain of knowledge on Dyna-Techs.

Dyna-tech Technium

I have a 19" Raleigh USA Technium that I am looking to get rid of. It has Alu main tubes and Cro-mo rear triangle and lugs. It was going to be a project to get on to but never found the time. Previous owner sprayed it black and red overt the original white. I can get some pics up in the next couple of days if you are interested?

The missus has a Raleigh USA Technium, too. She never rides it though (or anything else). She probably wouldn't even know it's gone, since it's behind my bikes.... :twisted:

I have a very clean 2070 that I bought off Chaser.
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... sc&start=0

Approx 1990 bike - and my favourite dynatech (not biased in any way...) although that could change if I ever saw sinnetts bike in the flesh.

I am in the process of building it up - but have stalled due to lack of funds at the mo :( . All my spare cash is being spent on one of my modern bikes that is disintegrating. Tyres, transmission and forks all not well.

I also have a second 2070 frame - but that is knackered (rear brake boss missing)

If Chaser still has that MT3 for sale, he is worth getting in touch with. Top chap - very trustworthy.

Back