26.2mm seatpost please

TW85

Retro Guru
doesn't have to be long or in brilliant condition, just needs to fit! my current seatpost and seat do not want to separate

I'm in London, so if you are too we can meet rather than post?

I might have one available soonish as soon as my new project arrives...will keep you 'posted' :)

edit...unintentional joke by the way!

second dibs

hi petey pants,

could well be interested in that there seatpost if the other man doesnt have it, can i have second dibs please?

charlieboy28

thanks for the offer pete, unfortunately that's a bit new, a bit too black, and a bit too long

I should be less vague.. I am after something silver, and only need about 5 inches of post coming out of the top, so something maybe 8 inches long? I can't be doing with cutting it and trying to get a decent straight edge etc

thanks again though, I'm sure the other guy will happily have it off you

TW85":3r6c4htg said:
thanks for the offer pete, unfortunately that's a bit new, a bit too black, and a bit too long

I should be less vague.. I am after something silver, and only need about 5 inches of post coming out of the top, so something maybe 8 inches long? I can't be doing with cutting it and trying to get a decent straight edge etc

thanks again though, I'm sure the other guy will happily have it off you

That's rules my offer out then, the post I'm planning to move on soon is black as well :( Sorry...

Back