Bike for wife, 16" ish <£100 WHY?

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Wife has decided she'd like a bike, so looking for something around 16" mtb/hybrid, any age and from £0-£100. WHY?

Willing to collect/meet from Cumbria/Lancs area or will require posting.

I've got this that I bought on ebay a while ago...
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0393637354

Its NOT full XT, as the seller suggested, but a mix of XT and MT60.
Its also a 16" frame, which is miles too small for me.
I bought it to keep at the missiles place in Woking, so I had a bike to use when I'm there. Have been thinking of splitting it for parts for my Jamis project, but seems a shame as its a bloody nice bike.
I'll fit some MT60 thumbies and levers (to replace the cack alivio items that it came with :roll: ) if you're interested ;)

Yours for £100 delivered

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Makster, what a great bit of kit for £100 :shock: Reckon it's too big though? Is it 16" C-C? Looks to big in her opinion anyhow.

Cheers Mark

sinnett177":2ygx0tni said:
Hi Makster, what a great bit of kit for £100 :shock: Reckon it's too big though? Is it 16" C-C? Looks to big in her opinion anyhow.

Cheers Mark

I wont be able to give you exact measurements until the weekend. I'll take a look when I'm in Woking and let you know.

As a guide, my girlfriend is about 5'5" and it fits her fine

Back