Front mech roller for Fat Ti...

jez-4-bikes-max

Kona Fan
Feedback
View
Ive decided I need a roller for my front mech on my Fat Ti. I want to use an m900 xtr bottom pull mech but need the roller thing to make it work...

Anyone know where I can get one still? Off for a xmas ride now on it :)

Jez,

Last roller mechs that I saw go on the bay finished at a stupid price...like $35.00. Can't imagine you want one that bad :p

I'll have a look around, I may have a braze on in purple hiding away.

cheers,

rody

Well thanks guy's - always a super help.

Im using a proper xt top pull but the roller thread boss doesnt allow the blinkin clamp of the xt mech to clamp lower to accomodate microdrive rings on my toplines. As I mentioned I would love to use this xtr m900 which Ive been trying to track down for ages.

My Yo doesnt use a roller either so have no idea what they look like and how they are installed? i assume its a bolt and a bushing and the roller?

bolt, washer, bearing pressed into the roller. although this has changed over time.
I've heard the avid avid rollamajig rumour before, so its probabily true.

Jez,

I sorted through the spare boxes (after my basement flooded :( ) and found an anodized purple roller. Pm me if you're interested. I'll try and get a pic or two tonight.

keep it groovy,

rody

Depending on the tube dia. I have a silver one I have just taken off a bike, good clean'ish condition

Let me know if you are still looking, would guess is a 31.8 dia, come off a Ti 28.6 seat tube

Cheers

Back