Bits to finish Marin

chrisv40

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi, i have built my Marin Pallisades up with bits i had lying around but i still need the following, 26.2 seatpost, 28.6 bottom pull front mech, 68mm bottom bracket, grip shift grips, a chain and a 94 bcd middle ring, which ihave almost given up hope of finding so would consider a cheap chainset.
Condition is not important for any of these parts as long as they work ok as the bike is just to put my daughters child seat on, cheap as chips preferred ;)
Thanks for any help.

I have either a xtr m900 28.6 bot pull for £ 25 or a xt m730 28.6 bot pull for £ 15 if your interested ;)

Attachments

• Bike bits for sale 033.jpg
    Bike bits for sale 033.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 993
  • Bike bits for sale 037.jpg
    Bike bits for sale 037.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 993
Deore DX. Looks awful, and quite a lot of wear on the cage, but it ought to work. £6 including postage? Can't do paypal though.

any length on the bottom bracket, may have one for you. Think it's ~122, will check on condition, (but if it goes around is that good enough ;))

Might have a mech as well, might be top pull though.

Gripshift grips, for the shifter or for the bars ? If shifter which model ?

stx mech

I have an stx front mech that has just come off a marin, works fine but one of the high low screws is missing, though easily replaceable can email pics if interested, £5 posted, very good condition, though needs a clean which i might just do.

charlieboy28

middle ring

oh just remembered i have a 94 bcd middle ring, im no expert on ring wear but would say good to average, or minimal to a little bit,lol

will send pics for you to be the judge of that, have an outer and granny too for compact drive crank too if intrested

mech link

if it helps here the same mech on bumbay, though obviously not new, though v good condition and minus one screw if it helps, doesnt look like your traditional bottom pull, but it is, perhaps fluffy or someone more enlightened can explain.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/shimano-stx-front ... dZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That STX looks like one of the new fangled low band/top swing (pick your terminology) mechs, but hard to tell the rest from the picture.

stx mech

cheers fluffy, there we go but it is most definitely bottom pull, as it came off of the marin which only has routing for bottom pull,

maybe its bi

Back